Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More quotes; Leo develops

Another quick one before getting all of the pics up. Yesterday, I was lying on the ground on my back and Max was on top of me, lying on his belly.

Max: you got hair! On your nose!
Daddy: yes I do. Do you have hair in your nose?
Max: no.
Daddy: that's right, but you will.
Max: I got booger.
Daddy: no, I can't see any.
Max: You got hair! Weird!


Seriously. There's nothing I can add to that to make it funnier.

Here's another:

Max (while holding a broom and looking for something to sweep): I got no garbage. That make me sad.

Leo has gotten crazy with the mobility over the past little while. I am amazed that roughly three weeks ago, he was able to indicate that he was vaguely interested in people and things, but then he started reaching for things and now he is grabbing everything and cramming it in his mouth. Toys, fingers, hair (Holly is making references to chopping her mane right off), and even food (Holly's BLT took one for the team last week). Also, the rolling around has gotten pretty intense. Leo managed to figure out how to roll over and free his arm much quicker than Max did, which means he was able to sort out how to roll over onto his back again fairly quickly. He's done pretty well on the double roll as well. The 900 has been done once or twice, but it's about at that point that he gets worn out and needs a hand. Needless to say, we are now very careful about where we put/leave him. Leo's change table is quite interesting now - we have to strap him in AND keep him in a position where he can't reach the spinning animals.

I'm hoping to get a rolling video together ASAP...

No comments: