Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy new decade!

Hello everybody. This actually marks our 200th post. I'm not sure I ever figured we'd get to this point, so I'm a little impressed. Thanks to all of you who have posted comments over the years or who have let us know personally that you are tuning in. It's great to be able to share these special moments we have with our boys with all of you.

You've all been waiting for some Christmas visuals so I'm going to pop a few up here. There were so many pictures taken over the holidays that we can't possibly cover all events here, but I'll try to represent a good selection. Here we go:


This is Max doodling on one of my office's Smartboards. He loved electronically tagging the wall!


Leo, hanging out with Auntie M and GG on Christmas Eve.


The whole crew before our KFC feast. Notice the absence of an AFTER picture.


Max, excited (?) to be doing some cleaning on Christmas morning.


Leo and Santette.


The whole family on Christmas Day.


The best expression I've ever captured on Leo's face. This one came after I tried to explain to him the true meaning of Christmas.


OK, nix that earlier caption. This is the whole family on Christmas Day.


Leo crying, while Max tries to tell him everything is OK. Note the matching sweaters, courtesy of Auntie L.


Leo, checking out one of the ornaments.


Mommy, GG and Leo.


Max opening his ukulele. I would have killed for him to have spun my way instead of away from me. The look on his face was pretty amazing. At least you can still see how crazy excited he was!

No comments: