Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good day

This will be a short little post. Both the boys are in bed and I am completely zonked. It was a really good but tiring day. Max, Leo and I had some good play time, Auntie Laramie and James visited in the early afternoon, I had both boys sleeping at the same time for 45 whole minutes and we spent the late afternoon and early evening at an awesome holiday party at Kerry's house - photos of the party to follow!

One rather odd thing happened with Leo tonight - he gave me an honest to goodness hickey! I was putting him on my shoulder to walk around and he managed to latch on to my chin. I thought it was pretty funny so I let him hang out there for a few seconds. I guess he was really sucking because I found a hickey on my chin when I was brushing my teeth! Very strange.

I'm a bit sad right this second because I was supposed to be joining most of my family to see Stuart Mclean's Vinyl Cafe at the NAC tonight but it was not to be this year. Auntie Melody has made this a family tradition the last few years and we really have a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all about it!

I've said it before but I'll say it again - I am so very, very blessed that John is such an involved and loving parent and shares the child care role so equally with me.

OK, my pillow is calling my name.

1 comment:

JtotheStizzar said...

You are hardcore babe. I totally had my money on "no post" tonight. I love you and can't wait to see you.