Saturday, February 20, 2010

Unbelievable

Yesterday morning, Leo woke up crying at 6:30, ready for the day. In the couple of minutes that Holly and I were sitting in bed, groaning about who was going to get up and do what, we heard Max's door open. Great, Max was going to come and take one of us while the other went to deal with Leo.

Wait, did Max just open Leo's door? Do you hear something?

Max went into Leo's room while he was still crying and went up to his crib, saying "It's OK, Leo. I know, I know. It's OK". Leo stopped crying and rolled over to look at Max through the crib slats - that's how we found them.

I'm not even sure what to say about this, but it seems that the two mini Stardoms are getting along just fine.

3 comments:

kath said...

Just sent you over 150 pics of the kids .... if you don't get the email let me know
kathstewart@me.com

xo

John said...

We need the password Kath

kath said...

email me at the address above and I'll send it to you if you didn't get it from Heather