Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 4

Drat - a second good night for Max. While I would be happy to see the end of the rough sleep nights, I'm still waiting for some teeth.

Mom's coming home shortly, so I'll make this quick. Max made his first trip in to work since October today. I had left something at the office and decided to go back and get it after picking him up. We ran into some colleagues, Max went for a spin on my chair, he poked his nose in a few offices ("it's like a house with 100 rooms!! If only there were more rocking horses...), in general, we had a fun 10 minutes. I'm looking forward to being able to take him in again during the day.

As it turns out, Max doesn't really care for pineapple. At first, I thought it was the toughness, but tonight, I gave him the softest, most lusciousest piece ever and he just spat it out. Oh well. He enjoyed his pasta and salmon.

Finally, Max has taken a liking to earbuds. He is fascinated by these little things that, when plugged in to certain other devices, make sounds. So fascinated, in fact, that they go in his mouth. Now he knows what they are (like DVDs, I guess) and knows what to do with them. It's weird to see Max picking up stuff like that. I suppose it's only going to get better/worse.

Here's a picture of Mom and Max reading. I bet they miss one another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stardoms! I had to catch up on you guys, I haven't checked in since October. The only way to describe it is leaps and bounds .... am hoping to meet Mr. Max next month when I'm in Ottawa and, of course, see you two as well .... Love the Grampa Don video!