Wednesday, April 15, 2009

For Kerry

Yikes. I can't believe that this is our first post in April. There has been a LOT going on and I promise we will get some updates on here as soon as some of the craziness dies down around here.

For now, I wanted to post a few photos for our friend Kerry who is kicking some butt in Utah right now. Kerry has quite the collection of photos of me eating stuff so these photos are for her.


This delightful creation is called the "Super Dog". Aptly named for our very own Super Dog, no?


This nutritional powerhouse is known as the "Double Dog". Yum! This is a family blog so please keep your comments clean.


Max gets in on the hot dog action. I swear that we weren't force feeding him despite the look on his face in this photo. He was a little put off by the crunchiness of the hot dog skin but he enjoyed it once he got through the shell. He enjoyed the tabletop jukebox and the attached old school arcade as well.

All photos taken at the legendary Skinner's in Lockport, Manitoba. More Winnipeg adventures and photos to follow . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne Bennett said...

Wow. Those are some huge hot dogs! :)

kenny said...

Um, I'm so hungry right now I could cry. And all I want is a hot dog.
Although, John's hot dog made me want something a little less family-oriented :o)
K