Friday, August 19, 2011

What's bigger than hip-hop?

Man, I totally forgot I had these videos. I've been meaning to post them for so long. Last year, Max was enrolled in hip-hop for preschoolers. Allegedly, he learned a few things in class, but every time I showed up at the end of class to check out what he'd learned, Max would play shy and not show me. So Leo and I went to his "show for the parents" class to see if Max would deliver. He did, but not really anything in the "dancing" category.

Exhibit A: Max warms up. At this point, we're about 2 minutes in and Max still has energy to perform (and mug for me).


Exhibit B: Max serves up an attitude walk. Not bad, actually.


Exhibit C: Uh-oh. Max starts off OK, but then fades.


Exhibit D: Houston, we have a problem.


Exhibit E: The coup-de-grace. Max waves the white flag and another student follows suit. We like to call this move the "turtle".


Exhibit F: Max gets his certificate!

No comments: