Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Now Leo too...

It's official. I'm home alone. This is the weirdest feeling.

It's the Wednesday after an extended holiday and there has been a crazy amount of transition happening around here so the kids are a little manic these days: we're adjusting to a) our normal Ottawa routine, b) having Leo in a bed, not a crib, c) having Leo and Max sleeping in the same room, d) getting Max back into daycare and e) introducing Leo to daycare. So it's really no surprise that the kids are really tired and that Max has been crying all morning each morning until I leave his daycare's premises. I hate seeing him like that, but I'm still convinced that this sort of routine for August is a good idea. I'll have to wait until later to see how Leo's day went, but he was too distracted by all the new toys and boys at his caregiver's (the same one Max used to have) to give me the time of day as I was yelling "Goodbye" to him.

Anyway, I'm going to go exercise and clean for the morning. How domestic!

No comments: