Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm calling it

It's been a while since we've really kept you all in the loop regarding the kids' development since the trip. I promise our next post will cover some of that. However, for now I want to keep this one short and to-the-point.

Leo is walking.

It feels like it's been a couple of months of us saying "for sure in the next couple of weeks - he stands so well!" - that or some variation on the theme. Well, for a couple of weeks, we officially have a pair of toddlers on our hands (Max will be a preschooler in September). Holly and I have given each other a lot of sad looks this week - no babies in the household! Our Leo is growing up! Crazy. Anyway, I suppose the next big milestone for him will be speaking, but that's not far off either.

Anyway, here's a video to give you a look. Yes, I interrupted telling Max a story to take this.