Monday, March 31, 2008

Breaking news . . .

Max just threw up solid food into John's mouth. Yes, directly into John's mouth. He spit up a few drops into John's mouth once one morning in bed but never discernible solids.

In John's words: "There was no warning. I was playing with him and laughing with my mouth open and then I closed my mouth and there was food in it that hadn't been there previously. I knew that it was pear." Yuck.

After the incident, John was lying on the floor yelling for help and spitting on the tile floor but unfortunately, I was laughing too hard to come to John's immediate assistance.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming. Good night.

2 comments:

kenny said...

Oh. My. God.
That was so funny I just had to clean water off my laptop.
Nice.

Anonymous said...

I was laughing so hard at this post that Marc had to come and see what the fuss was about. Now we're both laughing. So awesome.

Love,
S&M