Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Twelve is a pretty cool number

I've decided that good things come in a dozen. Eggs. Donuts. Roses. John and I. Yes, dear readers, John and I are celebrating twelve years together today. We met in September 1995 but we didn't become a couple until January 8, 1996. Crazy.

It has been quite the wild ride these last 12 years and most especially this last year with the arrival of Mr. Max. We have had some wonderful adventures.

Before Max was born, John worried a little because he didn't have any hands on experience with babies. Anyone who has seen him with Max can see that he had absolutely nothing to worry about. He is a wonderful dad to Max. They make each other laugh for hours. I think they are going to be great friends.

I could wax poetic for hours about John but my time is short today and the baby needs to be put to sleep so this short post will have to do.

I love you, babe. I can't imagine my life without you. I look forward to our baker's dozen year and many, many more.

Love and hugs,
Holly

No comments: