Thursday, January 27, 2011

Five December Pictures

Who says that every blog post has to be about a big event? Well, it would seem I do. Holly always wants to produce more photo-heavy posts about nothing in particular, so I'm going to do my best. Here goes:


Did I ever tell you about the time that I fed Leo some cheese that I only discovered was moldy after starting to cut some up for Max? All of the mold was hiding behind the opaque part of the packaging. Leo had maybe one or two bites and then his face exploded into welts, hives and swelliness. Good one, Dad.


We went to our friends J&T's place for a sushi night in December and at some point, all of the kids present decided that it was dress-up time. This western jacket paired with a turtle on his head made Max all serious for some reason. He pranced around the house clasping his hands like a choir soloist about to deliver. Apparently, his great-grammy did that a lot too. The hand-clasping, that is, not the turtle-hat-wearing.


They won't clean up the house, but boy do they love the Children's Museum's mops. Actually, I mentioned to Max yesterday that he never cleans up, which somehow struck a nerve and made him exclaim "I do! Watch me!". And he did. Weird. Almost as weird as his yelling "I DO KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! I KNOW BETTER THAN EVERYBODY!" Oh boy, someone's going to be disappointed.



These two pictures were taken on a mild day when we decided to take the kids for a snowy walk through one of the local parks. Max and Leo each got a sled to ride on and we pulled them through the snow for about an hour. The park is a popular park for dog-owners, hence the dog sniffing the tree behind Max in the second picture. The kids were a little nervous about the pooches, but nobody got mauled.



Here are a couple of videos of some downhill action from our sledding day. I believe this was Leo's first slide.

No comments: