Thursday, July 23, 2009

Max and his axe

Wow, we have been SUPER delinquent in updating this blog of late. We'll try to make up for it in the next couple of days. I feel like a load of laundry is a small victory in these early Leo days so I'll keep my expectations realistic. I've written umpteen posts in my head; I just haven't had the opportunity to get them down on the computer. The big boy (John) and the tiny boy (Leo) are sleeping right now so I thought I would take a few minutes to post this awesome video of the small boy (Max) taken at our old neighbour A's 1st birthday party this past Sunday. Max picked up this toy for the first time and this is what he did:


I love the "I'm too for school" disinterested look he is sporting too - he looks like a real rocker!

We think he picked up the guitar skills from his playgroup leader, Sarah, who plays guitar and sings for the kids.

No comments: