Monday, March 30, 2009

Max's Art Gallery - Inaugural Show

It has indeed been a busy month but I wanted to make sure I got a few posts up here before tomorrow.

Max has been getting more interested in the creative arts lately. This mostly involves taking the caps off of pens and drawing on tables, sheets and other things that aren't scrap paper but he also been doing some crafts at the playgroup that our caregiver takes him to. I read somewhere that it is a good idea to take pictures of your child's art so you can save it without having to save oodles and oodles of paper. Those of you that know me well know that I already have a little problem with hoarding paper so I think this is good advice.

Without further adieu, you are cordially invited to Max's first art show. Enjoy!


This holiday piece shows a striking use of colour and shine. He definitely enjoys the multimedia collage.


A simple composition for Valentine's Day.


Animals are very popular around here.


His latest creation - the classic wax paper stained glass window.

No comments: