Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Home Alone 2

So this past weekend, I was Mr. Mom again - Max and I got to chill sans Mom, who was away in Boston maxing out the credit card. Fortunately, our friend J from Toronto was up to hang out with the men (until Family Day, which Holly took off to be with J & Max while I worked). The three of us had a blast! From chatting to playing to going for a run outdoors to gym class to a nice sushi dinner, everything was awesome. J makes the trip up to Ottawa 3-4 times a year and I have to underscore how lucky we are to have friends like her in our lives. It doesn't matter how long it's been since we last touched base, we just pick right up where we left off. Beautiful.

Anyway, everybody is back where they're supposed to be now and nobody's going anywhere for a while. Which means I have some time to post pictures from 2009. I'll start with a few selections from January and in a future post, I'll tackle some of the February pics.


Max, getting ready to go outside.



Check out those teething cheeks.



Hammering out some Joplin.



Max, happy that Mom is about to read him a good book.



Story time.



All dressed up and feelin' fine.



Help. I'm stuck in a snowbank.

No comments: